Dr. Tom Van Wijk
Principal Scientist, Abbott Healthcare Products, Netherlands
- Principal Scientist with over 20 years of experience in pharmaceutical analysis.
- Experience in early and late phase chemical and pharmaceutical development and currently supporting established marketed products at Abbott Healthcare Products in the Analytical Science and Technology Department.
- Leading a team involved in HPLC, GC and dissolution analysis.
- Specialized in small molecule impurity profiling, mass spectrometry and method development for the active materials as well as the formulated products.
- One of his key interests is developing applications and strategies to control trace levels of potential mutagenic impurities in pharmaceutical products.
- Received his PhD from the Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences on this topic at the Utrecht University in November 2016